2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(2.1) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; and (5) your operating system (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the Site.
We also may use small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the site (“cookies”). We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. You are free to disable cookies; however disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
(2.2) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase items and products that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); and/or (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and/or (3) Personal Data (such as your employer or job title). If you communicate with us via e-mail, or otherwise complete purchase orders, surveys, or any other online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. We will not use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, without obtaining your consent prior to such use.
(2.3) CONTACTING HOPGEAR. If you contact us for any reason we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication.
3. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(3.1) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to contact you when necessary. We will also use Contact Data and/or Personal Data to send you information about our company or our products or services only if you choose to opt in to receiving such information. We use your Financial Data to bill you for items and products.
We limit the access to your Personal Information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function. If you have any questions about the security on the Site, please contact us at email@example.com. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot ensure absolute security in the case of unrelated parties (hackers) unlawfully intercepting or accessing information or confidential transmissions.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HOPGEAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH INADVERTENT DISCLOSURES OR ANY INTERCEPTED INFORMATION SENT VIA THE INTERNET, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE US FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF INTERCEPTED INFORMATION IN ANY UNAUTHORIZED MANNER.
5. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card or other Financial Data is lost, stolen, or otherwise used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number from your account and update our records accordingly.
7. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
203 Division Street
Yakima, WA, 98902
In your correspondence, please describe your question, concern, or complaint in as much detail as possible. We will investigate and respond to you promptly.
9. LINKS. The Site may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.